Tips on Finding a Breeder
The Breeders Kittens appear happy, healthy and enjoy meeting new people.
2. The Breeder maintains a strong relationship with their
veterinarian and shows records of the visits for the cats/kittens.
3. The breeder is able to explain in detail any and all potential
genetic problems associated with the specific breed.
4. The breeder is willing to provide references from others who
have purchased a cat/kitten.
5. The Breeder is actively involved in an association that
specializes with the particular breed.
6. The breeder allows multiple visits and encourages all family
members to attend the sessions.
7. Provides a written contract and health guarantee.
The Breeder should also ask you why you have chosen the breed
and how will you handle the responsibilities of the particular breed.
Breeders listed on
www.kittycatbreeders.com that have a
Gold Star have
also supplied one of the following: Veterinarian Recommendation, Certificate or
Documentation of Affiliation with a reputable, recognized Organization or 5
Letters of Recommendation from past customers. Simply click the Star to view the
These are just a few of the things you should look for and is
not intended to be a complete list.
If you are a dedicated breeder and would like to add additional
comments on the above; please email them to:
have a Cat-Related Website and you would like to advertise on our website;
as a breeder, kennel/boarding facility or other. - Visit our Listing Form to
place your ad today.
© 2006 - 2010 Club Purr, LLC|